Words in which the initial letter is capitalized have the meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they are singular or plural. reshad conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application(s) (also App(s)) means the software services provided by the Company and downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- Application Store means the digital distribution service provided by Google Inc. (Google Play Store) or Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) where the Application(s) has been downloaded.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access the Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Company (referred to as either ”the Company”, Bring You Health”, We”, “Us” or “Our” in this a) refers to Bring You Health Company Limited, The Palladium Shopping Mall, 3rd Floor, Room No. 207, 10400, Bangkok. Thailand
- Content refers to content, such as text, images, videos, podcasts, or other data and information that can be posted, uploaded, downloaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the format of that content.
- Device means any machine that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Feedback means any feedback, innovation or recommendation submitted by You regarding the qualities, performance or features of our Service.
- Product refers to any digital products and/or physical products you receive through Our Services, Applications, and/or website
- Service(s) refers to the Application and/or any type of Training/Diet/Food Programme whether it’s Online, one-on-one in the Country, personal or group, or any Content for any purpose.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding your use of the Service.
- Third-Party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services provided by a third party that may be displayed, included or made available through the Service.
- You means the individual and/or client who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity that accesses or uses the Service on behalf of that individual, as applicable.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide a notice at least 30 days prior to any new Terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
Up-to-date Terms and Conditions are made available online and can be accessed through the Application. It is your responsibility to check for changes to these Terms. If you do not wish to accept the new terms you should not continue to use the Application and our Services. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Use of the Services
Who can use the Services
You will need to register for an account to access or use Services through the Application. Your account may also automatically provide you access and means to use any new Services.
When you create an account for any of our Services, you must provide us with accurate and complete information as prompted by the account creation and registration process, and keep that information up to date. Otherwise, some of our Services may not operate correctly, and we may not be able to contact you with important notices. It’s particularly important that you keep your email address up to date – if you ever forget your password, a working email address is often the only way for us to verify your identity and help you sign back in.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any and all actions that take place while using your account, and must notify Us right away of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or account password. We are not responsible for any loss that results the from unauthorised use of your username and password.
You have the right to delete your account with us by contacting Us. If you choose to permanently delete your account, the non-public Personal Data that we have associated with your account will also be deleted.
Service Updates, Changes and Limitations
The Services change frequently, and their form and functionality may change without prior notice to you.
We may provide updates (including automatic updates) for certain Services as and when we see fit. This may include upgrades, modifications, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, “Updates”). Certain portions of our Services may not properly operate if you do not install all Updates. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may not work properly if you do not allow such Updates and you expressly consent to automatic Updates. Further, you agree that the Terms (and any additional modifications of the same) will apply to any and all Updates to the Services.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Application and Services and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Application or its contents.
We may change, suspend, or discontinue any or all of the Services at any time, including the availability of any product, feature, database, or Content. In addition, we have no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality of any Service. We may also impose limits on certain Services or restrict your access to part or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Service Monitoring and Suspension
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services to anyone, and can monitor, terminate or suspend your account or access to the Services at any time.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor any accounts and/or activities conducted through or in any way related to the Services (including inviting a fellow user into a community or group), as well as any user’s use of or access to Personal Data, and profiles of other users.
We may also deactivate, terminate or suspend your account or access to certain Services at any time:
- if we, in our sole discretion, determine you are or have been in violation of these Terms or the spirit thereof (as highlighted in our Community Guidelines),
- if we, in our sole discretion, determine you have created risk or possible legal exposure for The Company, the general public, any third party, or any user of our Services,
- in response to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- upon discontinuation or material modification of any Services, or
- due to unexpected technical issues or problems. We will endeavour to notify you by email or the next time you attempt to access your account after any such deactivation, termination or suspension.
We care about the security of our users. While we work hard to protect the security of your Personal Data, User-Generated Content, and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please contact us immediately of any actual or suspected breach or unauthorized access or use of your account.
Content and Ownership
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions
- “Content” means any form of information, data or creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, podcasts, illustrations, animations, tools, text, ideas, communications, replies, “likes,” comments, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, geo-data, workouts and workout data, biometric data and data elements derived therefrom, meal, or fitness training plans, annotations, nutrition information, recipes, interactive features, designs, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, branding, logos, and other similar assets, patents, sounds, applications and any intellectual property therein, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. It is all Content that is not User-Generated Content.
- “User-Generated Content” means any Content that a user submits, transfers, or otherwise provides to or through the use of the Services. It is all Content that is User-Generated Content.
- “The Company” means all Content that is not User-Generated Content.
All Content created by the Company and all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Services belong to The Company and/or its partners or applicable third parties. Each user retains ownership, responsibility for, and/or other applicable rights in the User-Generated Content that he/she creates, but grants a license of that User-Generated Content to The Company. The Company and/or its partners or third parties retain ownership, responsibility for and/or other applicable rights in all The Company Content. Except as expressly provided in the Terms, nothing grants you a right or license to use any The Company Content, including any content owned or controlled by any of our partners or other third parties. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material presented through the Services unless specifically authorized in writing by us.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms. You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms
- the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms and Conditions, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company can not control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright representative via email and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright representative via email. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Application or used in the operation of the Application, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of The Company. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of The Company is strictly prohibited.
You will not (and will not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, transfer or otherwise commercially exploit any right in the The Company Content or Services.
You will not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, code, programs or any material during the course of your use of the Application or undertake any act or make an omission that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially, ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- act fraudulently or maliciously, for example by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses or harmful data into the Application or any operating system;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party (including by the submission of any material);
- in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; or
- collects or harvests any information or data from any system or attempts to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Application.
Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by The Company, you agree not to:
- modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, the Services’ software, or any The Company Content offered as part of the Services (other than User-Generated Content), in whole or in part.
- You shall not download, copy, or save The Company Content, except
- as expressly permitted by the functionality of certain Services as provided for in the specific guidelines and/or additional terms applicable to those Services, or
- solely for personal use or your records.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We firmly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
Linking to the Services
If you would like to link to our Services on your website or App, please follow these rules:
- any link to the Services must be a text-only link clearly marked “The Company” (without the use of any other trademark, logo copyright or any other intellectual property asset owned or controlled by The Company) or in some other format directed by us;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our marks;
- the link must “point” to the root domain name of the Services and not to other pages within the Services;
- the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with The Company;
- when selected, the link must display the Service on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website or service;
- we reserve the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion, and upon our notification to you of such revocation of consent, you agree to promptly remove the relevant link.
Wireless Carrier and Device Considerations
To use or access our App, you will need a compatible device. We cannot guarantee the App will be compatible with, or available on, your device. We do not charge for use of the App. Your phone company’s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees, however, will still apply. You may be required to pay fees to access certain special features and content included in our Premium Subscriptions.
Mobile Application License
We hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the App downloaded directly from a legitimate marketplace, solely in object code format and solely for your personal use for lawful purposes. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the App, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing the use of such code.
If you download the App from a third-party app store (the “App Provider”), you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Terms and Conditions are an agreement between us, and not with the App Provider;
- The App Provider has no obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty,
- you may notify the App Provider and the App Provider may refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable)
- to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and
- any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be, as between The Company and the App Provider, The Company’s responsibility;
- The App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have relating to the App or your possession and use of the App;
- If a third party claims the App infringes another party’s intellectual property rights, as between the App Provider and The Company, The Company will be responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such claim to the extent required by these Terms and Conditions;
- The App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions as it relates to your license to the App. Upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions as related to your license of the App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof; and
- You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the App.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Fitness and Wellness Activities and Dietary Guidance
We provide the Application and the services for you to track, manage, and plan your diet or training programmes. This application isn’t a substitute for and doesn’t replace professional health or medical advice, opinions or treatment. Please always consult a qualified and licensed medical professional, dietician, or nutritionist prior to beginning or modifying any diet or training programme.
The Company cares about your safety. You should consult with your healthcare provider(s) and consider the associated risks before using our Services in connection with any fitness or wellness regimen-oriented Content or any dietary programme-oriented Content (“programmes”). By using our Services, you agree, represent and warrant that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programmes or any of the related activities made available to you in connection with the Services.
Further, you agree, represent and warrant that you have consulted with your physician before making any dietary changes based upon information available through the Services. Everyone’s condition and abilities are different, and participating in the Programmes and other activities promoted by our Services is at your own risk. If you choose to participate in the Programmes and these activities, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. The Programmes and other activities promoted by the Services may pose risks even to those who are currently in good health.
You expressly agree that your athletic activities, which may generate the User-Generated Content you post or seek to post on or via the Services (e.g., workouts exercises, etc.) carry certain inherent and significant risks of property damage, bodily injury, or death and that you voluntarily assume all known and unknown risks associated with these activities.
Except as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any injury, illness, or damages sustained from your use of, or inability to use, any Services or features of the Services, including any Content or activities you access or learn about through our Services even if caused in whole or part by the action, inaction or negligence of The Company or others.
Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy and Reliance on Content
We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any Content available through the Services, and we make no commitment to update such Content.
In addition, User-Generated Content, including advice, statements, or other information, including, without limitation, food, nutrition, dietary guidance, exercise or training guidance, athletic activities, and exercise database entries, are not produced by The Company, and should not be relied on without independent verification. User-Generated Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user from whom such User-Generated Content originated. All information is provided “as is” without any representation, warranty or condition as to its accuracy or reliability.
In particular, The Company’s food database (“Food Database”) contains a combination of nutritional information sourced by verified partners and entered by The Company and The Company members. Any user of the Services can contribute to nutritional information in the Food Database. Please be advised that nutritional information in the Food Database may not have been reviewed by persons with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate, or reliable information.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any nutritional information or ingredients in the Food Database.
- The Company does not adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any such nutritional information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will The Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring any nutritional information in the Food Database is accurate, complete and useful.
Not all users who may identify themselves as professional trainers or licensed dieticians/nutritionists are licensed in all applicable jurisdictions. The Company has no and assumes no obligation to verify that users who identify themselves as licensed trainers or dieticians/nutritionists are actually licensed. If you hold yourself out as a licensed trainer or dietician/nutritionist, you represent and warrant that you are actually licensed for the services you provide in the jurisdiction in which you offer your services. Users should also bear in mind that even if a user is a licensed trainer in one jurisdiction that does not mean the trainer user is licensed in the jurisdiction from which other users access the trainer user’s advice. Accordingly, relying on any advice provided by other users is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will The Company be responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or advice provided by any user of our Services.
Not Medical Advice
Any and all services provided by, in and/or through the Services (including but not limited to Content) are for informational purposes only. The Company is not a medical professional, and The Company does not provide medical services or render medical advice. Nothing contained in the Services should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by Us should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment, and the information made available on or through the Services should not be relied upon when making medical decisions, or to diagnose or treat a health condition or illness. Your Use Of The Services Does Not Create A Doctor-Patient Relationship Between You And The Company.
You should seek the advice of a physician or a medical professional, or licensed dietician/nutritionist with any questions you may have regarding your health before beginning any dietary programs or plans, exercise regimens or any other fitness or wellness activities or plans that may be referenced, discussed or offered under the Services. If you are being treated for a health condition or illness, taking prescription medication or following a therapeutic diet to treat a disease, you should consult with your doctor, medical professional, or licensed dietician/nutritionist before using the Services.
You represent to us (which representation shall be deemed to be made each time you use the Services), that you are not using the Services or participating in any of the activities offered by the Services for purpose of seeking medical attention. You further agree that, before using the Services, you will consult your physician, medical professional, and licensed dietician/nutritionist particularly if you are at risk for problems resulting from exercise or changes in your diet. If any information you receive or obtain from using the Services is inconsistent with the medical advice from your physician, medical professional, or licensed dietician/nutritionist you should follow the advice of your doctor, medical professional, or licensed dietician/nutritionist.
Success Stories Not Typical
Success stories posted by users or The Company on our Services may not represent typical or even accurate results obtained from any particular fitness activity, diet or any other Programme and Content. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Company has no and assumes no obligation or liability associated with the accuracy, reliability or effectiveness of any Content, Programme, fitness activity, or dietary recommendation contained in any user success stories.
The Accuracy of Activity Tracking Services
The Services are intended to provide you with information to encourage you to support your wellness and fitness activities. Some of the Services are aimed at tracking your physical movements and sleep activity (“Activity Tracking Services”). These Activity Tracking Services rely on sensors and/or GPS functionality that track your movement or body at rest. The data and information provided by the Activity Tracking Services are intended to be a representation of your activity, but may not be completely accurate, including with respect to step, sleep, distance, or calorie data. By using Activity Tracking Services, you acknowledge and agree that The Company is not responsible or liable for any inaccuracy in such data.
Limitations of Liability
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit your liability or our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or under any indemnity in these terms. Subject to this, we shall not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), for pre-contract or other representations, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms for:
- any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, data, business, anticipated savings or cost of substitute services);
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special, indirect or consequential losses, in any case, whether or not such losses were within either of our contemplations at the date of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Subject to the above, our liability to you in relation to all events or series of connected events occurring under these Terms and Conditions (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the greater of the total amount of the sums you have paid for the Services in the three month period immediately preceding the date of the first event allegedly giving rise to the liability.
Nothing in these terms excludes any statutory rights which may apply to your use of the services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by contract.
This Agreement and any matters arising out of it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms and Conditions shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
If our relationship or these Terms and Conditions terminate, it will not limit any of our other rights or remedies, and any provision of these Terms and Conditions that must survive in order to give proper effect to the intent and purpose of these Terms and Conditions will survive termination, including without limitation Sections “Content and Ownership”, “Fitness and Wellness Activities and Dietary Guidance”, “Limitations of Liability”, and “Survival”.
“As Is” and “As Available” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of a course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
19. Governing Law
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Conditions and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting The Company.
If you have any feedback, questions or comments about the Services, please contact Us and include this “Attn: –The Company Application Terms and Conditions of Use”. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, postal address, and any message.