Our weight loss coaching adheres to the highest standards of research-based theory and practise, with the core purpose of helping you understand the root causes of your weight loss and weight gain struggles. By providing the right education and coaching, we aim to support long-term health sustainability and weight maintenance. We will empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to make informed decisions about your nutrition and achieve optimal health.
Unfortunately, due to a lack of proper education and irresponsibility, we humans are now facing many different health and fitness challenges. As rates of obesity, overweight, and chronic health conditions continue to climb, the demand for a deep understanding of “what is wrong? rises. To keep that in mind, our weight loss coaching is a comprehensive solution that delivers an immersive 1-on-1 and online experience that combines current evidence-based and practical information on the science of nutrition, exercise, and a mutation in behaviour to accommodate everyone, in particular those who have been struggling with weight loss, obesity, or any other related metabolic conditions.
The goals of our weight loss coaching
Our coaches work closely with you to create personalised plans that are tailored to your lifestyle, preferences, and goals, ensuring that you have the support and guidance you need to make lifestyle changes. With our weight loss coaching programme, you can take control of your health and achieve the results you’ve been looking for.
We help you reach your weight loss goals by giving you safe, structured programs. We also find, deal with, and coach you on other things that may be causing you to gain weight or stopping you from losing weight.
The goals of our weight loss coaching are as follows:
- assist you in achieving your desired goal of appropriate weight loss.
- ensure safe and appropriate movement patterns.
- engage you in consistent, long-term training and physical activity that helps you reach your weight loss goals.
- help you identify factors affecting your weight and/or inhibiting your weight loss.
- support you through a successful weight loss journey.
Additionally, this coaching plan will enable you to:
- Understand the impacts of obesity, weight gain, and weight loss on your health, life, and society.
- Describe the psychological effects of weight gain, weight loss, and poor nutrition.
- Define your weight loss stages and milestones.
- Assess and track results.
- Receive nutrition programmes when you have various weight loss goals and obstacles.
- Determine profound behavioural changes.
- Teach effective strategies to facilitate weight loss or gain.
Our weight loss coaching approach
Due to the complexity of issues surrounding weight loss and weight management, it is very important for us to offer weight loss coaching that is appropriate, useful, and valued in any setting or situation.
Our intervention would be in the form of promoting and facilitating weight loss through a combination of customised training programmes, personalised nutrition coaching, and behavioural changes through meditation and learning about yourself. However, we prioritise your general health over excessive weight loss.
We will also keep in mind things like energy balance, diet, endocrine function, and medications that affect weight loss. We are aware of the impact of these factors on body weight and how they may influence your fitness goals and weight loss journey.
Our coaching approach is based on the following things:
- We conduct thorough assessments of you prior to programme design. The assessments include, but are not limited to, physical assessment, fitness assessment, diet review, lifestyle assessment, and medical history.
- We design an appropriate training programme to support your weight-loss goals.
- We modify the training programme based on your progress and feedback.
- We help and coach you to eat well and offer you comprehensive nutrition coaching. We will do that after obtaining a general diet history and reviewing your eating behaviours.
- We educate you on factors that affect your weight and weight loss.
- We will educate you about the role of nutrition, lifestyle choices, physical activity, and psychological issues in weight management.
- We will help you identify and address the factors that may be affecting your weight and/or inhibiting your weight loss.
- We will track your results periodically.
- And we will refer you to other qualified professionals when appropriate.
What does the coaching include?
People who are overweight or obese and have a high chance of getting a chronic illness may find that losing weight is one of the best ways to lower their risk. Health care prevention that lowers the obesity rates and facilitates weight management may not only help reduce the incidence of these chronic illnesses but also the health care costs associated with their treatment. Maintaining good physical fitness, eating well, moving the right way, meditating and learning about yourself, and keeping your weight in check are all important parts of preventive health care.
At Bring You Health, we understand that losing weight can be a challenging journey, which is why our weight loss coaching programme goes beyond just weight-loss-related training and nutrition coaching. We delve deeper into the psychological aspects that influence your weight, such as habits of laziness, overeating, self-sabotage, and even low self-confidence. By empowering you with these insights in the deepest sense, we can help you maintain your weight loss results in the long run.